I don’t know about you but I LOVE Mexican food! Something about the smell of the taco seasonings, and when everything comes together. Mmmmm Mmmm. I came across this recipe on Pinterest, ( http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2014/03/crock-pot-ranch-chicken-tacos.html?m=1) I have never made chicken tacos before but thought it would be a nice change. Boy was it ever. Everyone LOVED these tacos!! I will be making them again and again, I probably will make shredded chicken tacos instead of beef tacos now.
– 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
– 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning (I chose Mild)
– 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
– 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
– shredded lettuce
– pico de gallo or salsa
– sour cream
– taco shells
1. Put chicken, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning, and chicken broth in Crock Pot.
2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours
3. Shred chicken with fork and let it soak up the broth.
Serve in taco shells topped with lettuce, tomato/salsa, and sour cream.
P.S. I do not like a lot of liquid in my tacos so I strained my chicken after it sat in the juices for a little while, before serving in the tacos.