This recipe has a little prep work in the beginning but it is so worth it. You have everything you need for a meal in one dish! The chicken is super tender and the potatoes and carrots came out delicious as well.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 medium Russet potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 large (23 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix (or use my homemade recipe below)
- 1/2 cup milk
- fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Spray a large crock pot (I use a 7 quart) with non-stick spray. Place cut potatoes and baby carrots in the bottom of crock pot. Lay chicken breasts over the top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Cover with lid and cook on High heat 5 to 6 hours OR on Low heat 8 to 9 hours.
- Top each serving with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
Original post click here