Let me start off by saying that I LOVE Bang Bang Shrimp! So when I came across this recipe I had to give it a try! Original post
If you like a little sweet and a little spicy then you will love this recipe. It is really great when served with garlic bread too 🙂 Sorry the picture doesn’t even do the dish justice. I only had my cell phone with me.
This dish is delicious! It was a huge hit with my husband and I.
- 8 oz thin spaghetti pasta
- 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped parsley for garnish
for the sauce:
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
1. Lightly grease a saute pan and turn stove to medium high. Add garlic and cook until aroma of the garlic comes out. Add in chicken pieces and cook until chicken is cooked through and slightly browned.
2. In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until done. Drain out water when pasta is finished.
3. While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, make the sauce by combining all ingredients and mixing with a whisk until smooth. You can adjust as needed.
4. Add chicken to pasta. Pour 2/3 of the sauce into the hot pasta and toss. Slightly warm the remaining sauce (in the microwave is fine). Dish out pasta onto plates and add remaining sauce on top. Garnish with parsley if desired.