I absolutely LOVE the flavor of buffalo sauce. Just the thought of it makes my mouth water. So I had to try this recipe out when I came across it. Let me start off by saying this is super easy to make and delicious. The only thing is, it is HOT! Next time I think I will only do half the amount of buffalo and if we want or need more we can add it on top of the chicken once the sandwich is made.
Not my picture, we were so excited and salivating so much that we just dove right in lol.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch mix seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Place chicken breasts in lightly greased slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, combine the buffalo wing sauce and ranch seasoning.
- Pour hot sauce mixture over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Stir in butter until melted.
- Preheat broiler. Place slices of cheese on bun tops and melt under broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Pile buffalo chicken onto buns. Top with Ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Original recipe can be found here